This burrito inspired bowl is very simple, with the most time consuming part being cooking the grains. If you cook them the day before there is no further cooking and the bowl can be whipped up in about 15- 20 minutes great for a quick but filling lunch.
Super Easy Burrito Bowl
For the Bowl:
* 1 cup cooked quinoa or brown rice
* 2 handfuls spinach or other fresh greens
* 1 can black beans
* Spanish Olives
* Any other toppings you like eg. Fresh tomato, capsicum, corn etc.
For the Guacamole
* 1 avocado
* ¼ red onion or 1 green onion
* ½ lime juiced
* 4-5 cherry tomatoes or 1 chopped tomato
* salt and pepper
1. Place the cooked quinoa in two bowls
2. Drain the beans and add half to each bowl.
3. Divide the other toppings amongst both bowls.
2. Add a large spoonful of salsa to each bowl.
3. Make the guacamole by mashing the avocado then mixing in the other ingredients.
4. Top the bowl with the guacamole.